Friday, April 12, 2024

Elise's December

Elise got to go see the Nutcracker with a group of her friends! 
Elise and Freya all dressed up for the performance.

Cute girls all ready to watch the ballet.
Elise LOVED it.
Now she wants to take ballet again.

Elise wanted to change her Saturday job from tidying the office floor to mopping.
She made the edit herself:
If anyone gets the Saturday job of moping, it's going to be Catherine.

Catherine introduced Elise to Bath & Body Works.
Did I mention that I loathe going shopping?
Save me now.

Elise is in gymnastics on Friday evenings with Freya. Parents aren't allowed in the gym to watch except for one class period every few months. I felt like a fantastic parent when she came home with this ribbon, meaning I had somehow missed that it was observation week. Hopefully Freya's dad cheered loudly for Elise...
She LOVES gymnastics and does some really beautiful cartwheels and roundoffs.

My lap during family prayer:
I don't usually have an Aaron, but Elise and Elijah fight over my lap almost every night.

Elise's school celebrated Taylor Swift's birthday by making friendship bracelets:
Her teacher made bracelets for everyone in her class.

And then it was time for the annual insanity of the school cookie decorating party.
This year Aaron opted out, so I just had the little two:
I do not love the huge, sugary, crazy mess, but the kids think it's great.

One of those tubes of icing was definitely actually gel dye:
Elijah had some very purple lips.

Reindeer Elise:

If Elise could go to a party every single day, she would be thrilled.
Thankfully December gave her lots of chances to party!

0 comments: