Monday, April 15, 2024

Co-op Christmas

One of the dads in our co-op is a professional photographer and took pictures of everyone for our 'yearbook'. I probably should have cared a bit more about outfits and hair, but I also like the idea of capturing my kids' school photos exactly as they are on a standard school day.  
4th grade Aaron

Preschool Elijah

Teacher Megan
I did wear makeup for my photo, which is not my usual co-op look.
Still rocking the 20-year-old BYU hoodie, though. 

In December we had a Christmas co-op party/presentation.
Elijah was so excited for his turn:

Did any of the kids actually sing?
No.

Aaron didn't do any performances because he quit ukulele class (not his thing).
But he did get to participate in the gift exchange!
He was not impressed with his gift.
But Catherine was happy to be there!

We all enjoyed some pizza and treats together, plus got to see all the kids' artwork from this past term. I really love this group of families. I just wish Aaron had some more peers (all the kids in his class are girls who are slightly older than him). 

0 comments: