Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Catherine's Birthday Interview

What is your favorite color? "Blue and green. Since I got born when I liked that." (translation: I've liked those colors since I was born)

What's your favorite food? "Pizza and fish and noodles with eggs!"

Who is your best friend? "Aaron. And Seth."

What is your favorite movie? "Rapunzel (Tangled). Since I got born when I liked that."

What is your favorite show? "Garfield. Since I got borned when I liked that."

What's your favorite toy? "Elsa. Elsa and Anna (Barbies). I like Frozen."

What's your favorite game to play? "Rapunzel. Like on the iPad, with all the princesses (Royal Salon)."

What is your favorite snack? "Marshmallows."

What's your favorite animal? "Kangaroos. Since they jump." (She had just seen one at the circus).

What do you want to be when you grow up? "A mom."

What's your favorite song? "The Rapunzel song (When Will My Life Begin?)."

What's your favorite book? "Frozen."

Do you like doing school with Mommy? "Yes. I like to draw and draw. And do my Rapunzel stuff"(random worksheets found online).

She also gave me specific details about her bedroom in the new house. It will be a Rapunzel room with a bed that sings the Rapunzel song when she sleeps in it.

*Please note that Rapunzel is actually pronounced "Reepunzel" and Frozen = "Fwozen"

*This interview was conducted while Aaron whined in the background. The. Entire. Time.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Sounds like you still have a pwincess on your hands. :) Happy birthday, Catherine!

Cathy Mikesell said...

And does her new bed sing 😄