Monday, June 15, 2015

Easter Pictures

With General Conference on Easter Sunday, followed by Stake Conference, it took us a few weeks to finally pull off Easter pictures.  What was more of a miracle was that we had time to snap these pictures BEFORE 9 am church. Miracles, I'm telling you. 
This was all I was getting out of Seth until Jon yelled at him.
Which explains the red eyes in this picture: 

Catherine wasn't much better: 

I showed her this picture and she said, "I hate that smile." 

Aaron, being a cool, cool guy: 

Adorable little man: 
(thanks to Photoshop for helping me get rid of 
the horrible runny nose Aaron had for a MONTH)

Three beautiful babies

Three goofy babies: 

3 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Threatening children to get them to behave for the camera. Never happens :D

Ashley Blood said...

I love the tongues!

Holly said...

Love these pictures!