Thursday, June 11, 2015

Snow

After all the whining I did about the lack of snow, Mother Nature decided to get back at me. First there was Catherine's birthday snow, which was lovely and perfect.

Four days later we got this storm, which was awesome. I love a good snow!
Mid storm

Catherine would NOT come inside.

A very nice pile of snow.

At this point my snow quota is happily filled. I'm ready for spring. Mother Nature gives us a gorgeous day or two of spring, and then drops this on us on the first day of spring:
I was not amused.

And then, a week later, more snow.
Catherine was ecstatic: 
I was done. Done with winter.

Sadly, winter decided to stick around until the beginning of May, at which point we had a week of spring before heading straight into summer temperatures. 

I hate you, Mother Nature.

1 comments:

Kenna Jan said...

Our spring was flooding... Now the rain is over and it is 98 degrees. Gag.