I got these tickets from a homeschooling group for super cheap, so I was expecting something pretty chintzy. NOT. SO.
I was completely enthralled with the entire show. Absolutely amazing. And we had terrific seats.
Catherine, waiting for the show to start
Aaron was supposed to be babysat, but slept in until we had to leave.
I was sure he would be rotten, but he LOVED it!
Seth (not pictured) didn't sit by us.
He sat by the mom who let him play on her cell phone (not me).
And now for some circus shots:
The elephants arrive
All the Asians on two bicycles
(Almost every performer in the circus was Asian.
Except the clowns. Those were all American).
They had like ten bikes in this little cage and
NO ONE DIED.
Just taming some lions and tigers
A lion on a disco ball
"Let's dangle from the ceiling and light our straps on fire!"
Dancing elephants
This was right over our heads.
Don't worry--they also flipped completely over a few times.
And, once again, NO ONE DIED.
Well done, circus. Very well done!










1 comments:
Seth on a device at the circus - no way :D
Post a Comment