I have to admit that I never thought Timmy would stick around Baltimore since it's, well...Baltimore. So when he announced that he was house hunting, we were thrilled! Permanent Uncle Timmy! Despite Emma Knox's express command, he did not buy a townhome three minutes from our house. But he did get one 20 minutes away and will be attending our same church building, just not our ward. So we are calling it a win!
After he closed on the house, I strong-armed him into giving me and most of the kids a tour. I think he was okay with it since the house was empty, therefore there was nothing my barbarians could destroy. Well, not completely empty. He did have this sweet, sweet apron already there:
Despite the lovely maroon carpet, it is a great little townhome.
Now my kids are just waiting for Timmy to acquire beds so they can go over for sleepovers.
Timmy doesn't seem in any hurry to acquire said beds for obvious reasons.
I'm sure Timmy's neighbors sighed with relief when they realized this crew wasn't going to be there permanently.
Anna Perry was my buddy that day.
Did I lose my brand new Fitbit in the 80 foot deep water? Yes I did. Did it break my heart a tiny bit? Yes it did. Did I still have so much fun that I was exhausted and sore the next day? Absolutely.
When you are the baby of the family, you get pampered by big sisters:
Elijah's new favorite activity:
shooting everyone with 'pew pews' (actually Lincoln Log pieces):
Way to use the natural cover available in the kitchen, Stinky!
Bekah Knox decided to foster a litter of kittens for the Humane Society, which meant we got all the benefits of hanging out with kittens and none of the responsibility!
Gentle kitten loves from Elijah
The kittens all gravitated to Catherine.
She just has that calm, peaceful aura that kittens love.
Aaron might have had to force the kitten to stay in his lap.
All the kittens love Catherine!
Elise was ragefully jealous.
Elise finally got a kitten to stay on her lap.
Hooray!
There are some perks to being two.
First, it's socially acceptable to not wear pants.
Second, you can eat straight sour cream for lunch:
Living the good life, 100%.
0 comments:
Post a Comment