For those of us (im)patiently waiting for a new season of The Mandalorian,
"You dead. You SUPER dead!"
I have no idea who tied that blanket around his neck, but it was perfection.
It's rare to capture the exact moment a new obsession begins, but...
From this moment on it was "gullbozers", all day every day.
Construction vehicles are LIFE.
Elise inherited not just my hair color, but also my morning hair tangles:
I don't even remember the occasion here, but I do love being surrounded by babies!
The gullbozer helps Elijah eat blueberries:
I am cherishing every single time he falls asleep snuggled next to me.
I never know when it will be the last time:
Our sweet neighbors brought gifts for all the kids.
Elise very much enjoyed her treats from Chris and Caroline:
It was actually a pretty calm beginning to what is usually a crazy month.
Which was nice since the rest of the month was NONSTOP!
A few things from December that I wanted to record:
-The kids pulled out all their perler bead creations and had an epic game of Mushroom Kingdom happening in Timmy's room in the basement. They would play for hours, complete with soundtrack music provided by Google. I didn't catch all the details, but there were various villages, kingdoms, and tribes all trying to accomplish goals. They all had a great time playing together!
-Elijah will only allow Google to play "The Imperial March." We all get really sick of asking for it over and over again, so Seth would pester him by asking for "The Imperial March: 8 Bit Version". Initially Elijah HATED it and would scream hysterically whenever it started to play. But it must have grown on him, because now he'll occasionally scream for the "Pew Pew Song Firetruck Song," which means he wants the 8 Bit version.
-My favorite Elijah word right now? "Nuggles." That's how he says 'snuggles' and also what he says when he wants to cuddle with you. I love it so much!
-I was trying to get Aaron to add details to a story he was writing for school. He's a very concrete thinker so this is not easy for him. Here's our conversation:
"Aaron, what did the church look like?"
"Uh, like a normal church."
"Okay, but what color was it?"
"Normal color. Like normal brick color."
"And what did the fire look like?"
"It looked like fire. Like fire color."
Yep. That's Aaron all right.
0 comments:
Post a Comment